PeopleFit Africa is currently looking to recruit a Recruitment Assistant; this is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate or HR Assistant who is looking to forge a career in Recruitment & HR Consultancy
Job Role - Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing general administrative support to the Lead Consultant in recruitment.
- Drafting memos, emails, etc. in response to queries, complaints and requests for assistance.
- Performing routine clerical duties including the processing of mail, filing, photocopying, faxing, data entry, scheduling of meetings related to recruitment procedures.
- Performing any other supporting tasks assigned by the hierarchical supervisor.
- Arranging interviews – room booking; candidates; hiring managers.
- Candidate management.
- Posting job adverts.
- Preparation of management information – monthly; quarterly; annually.
- Responsibility for managing client and candidate feedback forms.
- Identify sources for qualified candidates.
- Prepare for interview such as: receive and screen resumes, make plan of interview, inform to candidates.
- Participate in recruiting events.
- Input applicant’s information into HR database.
- Diploma in Human Resources (Essential), Bachelors Degree in Human Resources (Desired)
- Must have at least one years minimum experience in HR, specifically Recruitment.
- Online / Electronic Application ONLY
How to Apply:
Send CV and Covering letter stating your desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org please use the following reference in your email subject: PFA/27/02/Recruitment Assistant
Closing Date: 9th March 2012
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Please Note: Interested candidates subscribe to Knowkenya.org to receive on-line information related to: Latest Kenya Jobs 2012, Vacancies, Results 2012, Recruitment, Bank Recruitment 2012, Oil & Gas Jobs or much more subscribe via email and all these direct to you inbox…Subscribe to Know Kenya by Email