The Judicial Service Commission is founded under Article 171 of the Constitution and consists of the eleven members. The Judicial Service Commission of Kenya (www.judiciary.go.ke) invites applications from qualified persons for the following positions in the Judiciary:
THE JUDICIAL SERVICE COMMISSION OF KENYA (JUDICIARY) JOBS / CAREERS / VACANCIES 2012
- Jobs into Kenya School of Judicial Education (KSJE) - 23 Positions
THE JUDICIAL SERVICE COMMISSION OF KENYA (JUDICIARY) JOBS / CAREERS / VACANCIES 2013
- Judge of the Court of Appeal, High Court and Environment and Land Court (29 Positions)
- Senior Accountant
- Senior Administrative Assistant
- Procurement Officer
- Legal Counsel: Job Group M6/R4
- Education and Training Officer
- Senior Risk and Internal Systems Auditor
- Re-Advertisement: Project Coordinator (The Kenya Judicial Performance Improvement Project)
How to apply?
More details about the Judicial Service Commission of Kenya (Judiciary) Jobs can be accessed on the Judiciary’s website: http://www.judiciary.go.ke/jobs/.
Please Note: Interested candidates subscribe to Knowkenya.org to receive on-line information related to: Latest Kenya Jobs 2012, Vacancies, Results 2012, Recruitment, Bank Recruitment 2012, Oil & Gas Jobs or much more subscribe via email and all these direct to you inbox…Subscribe to Know Kenya by Email